The poster presentations from the online TEAN Conference May 2021 are available here and provide critical perspectives on a range of topics in teacher education and development.
- The curriculum subject knowledge of beginning secondary Science teachers.
- The intense experiences of teachers who are also mothers.
- Identities of beginning teachers of secondary maths who have a non-mathematical degree.
- The impact on the self-efficacy of student teachers of feedback on classroom observations.
- The use of collaborative groups within an online teacher education programme.
- Online learning on teacher education programmes for diverse student teachers.
- A community-based professional learning model for teacher leaders.
- How primary school teachers respond to teaching Art and Design.
- Developing the collaborative creativity of teachers and learners in Art and Design.
During the conference, posters were available to all delegates and authors also had a scheduled slot and room to make a live ‘pitch’ and handle questions.