Teacher Education Advancement Network (TEAN)
professional learning community for teacher educators
Thursday and Friday 05 & 06 May 2022
Deadline for submissions for Talking Points – Sunday 20th March 2022
In submitting your proposed contribution you will need to provide a concise title (140 characters maximum) and a 400 word abstract. All proposals should focus on either critical evaluation of innovative practice or on research in teacher education – see the aims of TEAN below. Proposals should include up to six key references to signal delegates to the underpinning theory and research. There are four different formats to choose from. Proposed contributions are peer-reviewed and then considered by at least two committee members. In some cases you may be given an opportunity to amend your proposal and you may be asked to switch formats depending on the programme requirements.
Please Note: The submission on-line software no longer supports Internet Explorer. Please switch your browser for the best viewing experience.
For general enquiries please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to discuss your proposed contribution to conference then contact Pippa Leslie email: email@example.com for informal advice.
TEAN aims to:
- work for social justice through teaching and teacher education
- support the professional learning and career development of teacher educators
- showcase and develop powerful innovative pedagogies for teacher education
- showcase and develop high quality research in teacher education
- develop collaborative knowledge exchange across teacher education partnerships
- build strong collective leadership in teacher education
- connect and collaborate with other teacher education networks